Don't miss this unusual opportunity to grab life by the ball. Sunday afternoon February 22nd, starting at 2:00pm. The Buckhannon Fitness Center & B-UHS Senior Class will be hosting a Dodgeball Tournament in benefit of the Buckhannon-Upshur High School Project Graduation the Buckhannon-Upshu High School.
About the Tournament
1. 100% of proceeds go to the Buckhannon Upshur High School Senior Class!
2. Don't miss Buckhannon's premier sporting event of the winter, ;)
3. Get your team together now, NO SPECIAL SKILLS NEEDED TO PLAY!
4. Teams are required to have matching or cordinated uniforms, teams are encouraged to have fun and be creative while deciding team names and creating team themed uniforms
5. While the tournament is competitive, this is a family event so please keep your team names, uniforms and conduct PG-13 or less, :)
6. Teams will be comprised of 6-10 players, 6 players and up to 4 substitutes.
7. Timed matches, games will look similar, but not exacty like the games from the movie "Dodgeball: A True Underdog's Story".
8. This is going to be a crazy amount of fun, seriously! This dodgeball tournament going to be totally outrageous!
9. Open Class: 14yrs and older; All male, All female or Co-Ed.
10. Team registration required by Friday, February 20th at 9:00pm!
11. Sign up & pay online or at the BFC.
12. Double elimination tournament (2 games Guaranteed).
13. The tournament will be using "official" dodgeballs, which are firm but no sting (aka. safe).
14. Remember: NO EXCUSES for not playing, If you lose you still will have fun and BUHS Project Graduationwill still benefit from your efforts!
Map & Directions
Buckhannon Upshur High School
270 B-U Drive
Buckhannon WV 26201
Driving directions to the Buckhannon Upshur High School 270 B U Drive Buckhannon WV 26201 from Upshur County Court House 40 W Main St Buckhannon, WV 26201 - (3.8 miles)
1.Turn onto S Locust St/Main St (3.5 miles)
2. Turn left onto Bu Dr. (0.3 miles)